Monday, February 20

Creatures of the Night...

Ah vampires... and not the bullshit Twilight ones.. They dont count. I mean these guys::

Yes. The ones from the movies that actually scared people at one point. I mean, come on now! The original 'vampires' were scary, crazy individuals.. Vlad the Impaler, Elizabeth Bathory, Arnold Paole, Giure Grando, Peter Plogojowitz? These guys cause panic in enemies and villagers alike! And they weren't the kind of people (corpses) you'd want to be cuddling up to at night.. Unless you wanted to be sexually harrassed, skewered, or drained of your blood for bathing and drinking purposes. Elizabeth Bathory was a vain duchess who believed that the only way she would be able to preservge her beauty was to bathe in the blood of virgins. Vlad the Impaler used to put giant stakes in geometrical patterns at the entrances to his kingdom and leave his enemy's rotting corpses on there to dispell people from attacking him and his kingdom. If the sight alone didn't dissuade you, the stench I'm sure would. These are the creatures I want to write about. These are the creatures I adore. Powerful. Cruel. Devious. Arrogant. Everything that makes a monster a good one. Creatures to fear.... Perfect :p

No comments:

Post a Comment